Broken link on "Howto" page

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 9:22 AM
      I don't know if this is really the best place to report this or not;
      however, I am sure someone will say something one way or the other.

      Not really an earth shattering problem; however on the
      <http://www.postfix.org/addon.html> page, under "Lookup Tables", the
      one entitled: "Mysql howto by Daniel V. Pedersen. Uses the Postfix
      virtual(8) delivery agent" is apparently broken.

      This is the link reported: <http://kummefryser.dk/HOWTO/>. And this is
      the output:

      Not Found

      The requested URL /HOWTO/ was not found on this server.
      Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu) Server at kummefryser.dk Port 80

      --
      Jerry ✌
      postfix-user@...