Re: local not delivry with dspam

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
      Den 2012-04-01 21:20, ml skrev:

      >> !DSPAM:4f788f81117124017984636!

      > I just made the changes I think the problem is solved

      check that !DSPAM is not in public maillists

      if it is then problem resists

      dspam_stats -H

      list postfix-users@...

      :)
    • ml
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
        Le lundi 02 avril 2012 à 11:36 +0200, Benny Pedersen a écrit :
        > Den 2012-04-01 21:18, ml skrev:
        >
        > > I just made the changes I think the problem is solved
        > > thank you for the fruitful comments
        >
        > nope !DSPAM sigs is still sent to me :)
        >
        > that means i can now train my me@... on your server
        >

        > !DSPAM:4f797bb9261431285066230!

        thanks Benny for personnal writing
        I thank you for writing but I think I have corrected the problem stated
        in dspam

        smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
        check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/dspam_filter_access

        and it seems to me that it works properly

        any idees
        --
        http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
        gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

        http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
        http://gplus.to/sshfake
        http://gplus.to/sshswilting
        http://gplus.to/john.swilting
        https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
        This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
        provided they receive a note of presentation
      • Benny Pedersen
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
          Den 2012-04-04 17:28, ml skrev:

          > any idees

          you currently using opt out in dspam.conf this include so mails sent to
          postfix maillists

          change dspam.conf to opt in, and set each local recipient to opt in,
          this way you dont see !dspam in maillists, check maillist archives for
          your own postings

          you did fix dkim problem, so only dspam problem left