Re: local not delivry with dspam

  • ml
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
      Le samedi 31 mars 2012 à 08:39 -0400, Wietse Venema a écrit :
      > ml:
      > > hello list
      > > hello guru of the soft
      > > hello all
      > >
      > > hello I seek again to set up dspam in my messaging solution but I am
      > > having a problem mails locals are no longer distributed
      > >
      > > I know the option is in postfix is pickup
      > > can you help me put to good value of this variable
      > >
      > > sincerely
      > >
      > > my current config is a centos 5.8 with the last release of postfix and
      > > dovecot
      > > and the naturel release of dspam
      >
      > Allow me to repeat the mailing list welcome message.
      >
      > Wietse
      >
      > TO REPORT A PROBLEM see http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail
      >
      > TO (UN)SUBSCRIBE see http://www.postfix.org/lists.html
      >
      > Thank you for using Postfix.
      >
      > !DSPAM:4f76fafc117122078860706!

      y Wietse

      in France it's sunny weather is nice.
      after a night working on my messaging system
      I managed to fully operate the software and my question is zero.

      it works

      ps : I propose that Wietse be a representative of the Holy Grail of computing beautiful

      --
      http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
      gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

      http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
      http://gplus.to/sshfake
      http://gplus.to/sshswilting
      http://gplus.to/john.swilting
      https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
      This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
      provided they receive a note of presentation
    • Benny Pedersen
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
        Den 2012-04-01 17:58, ml skrev:

        > I managed to fully operate the software and my question is zero.

        one left things to check is that why is dspam sign mails to recipient
        that is not local ? :=)

        eg what should maillist users send this mail to ?, do you want maillist
        users accounts ?

        see opt in / opt out defaults in dspam.conf and set local pr local
        users to fix

        it works for me, i maked the samme error so i think you are in the same
        boat
      • ml
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
          Le dimanche 01 avril 2012 à 19:25 +0200, Benny Pedersen a écrit :
          > Den 2012-04-01 17:58, ml skrev:
          >
          > > I managed to fully operate the software and my question is zero.
          >
          > one left things to check is that why is dspam sign mails to recipient
          > that is not local ? :=)
          >
          > eg what should maillist users send this mail to ?, do you want maillist
          > users accounts ?
          >
          > see opt in / opt out defaults in dspam.conf and set local pr local
          > users to fix
          >
          > it works for me, i maked the samme error so i think you are in the same
          > boat
          >

          > !DSPAM:4f788f81117124017984636!

          I just made the changes I think the problem is solved

          thank you for the fruitful comments

          ps : sorry for the top post mailhost it is error

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
            Den 2012-04-01 21:20, ml skrev:

            >> !DSPAM:4f788f81117124017984636!

            > I just made the changes I think the problem is solved

            check that !DSPAM is not in public maillists

            if it is then problem resists

            dspam_stats -H

            list postfix-users@...

            :)
          • ml
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
              Le lundi 02 avril 2012 à 11:36 +0200, Benny Pedersen a écrit :
              > Den 2012-04-01 21:18, ml skrev:
              >
              > > I just made the changes I think the problem is solved
              > > thank you for the fruitful comments
              >
              > nope !DSPAM sigs is still sent to me :)
              >
              > that means i can now train my me@... on your server
              >

              > !DSPAM:4f797bb9261431285066230!

              thanks Benny for personnal writing
              I thank you for writing but I think I have corrected the problem stated
              in dspam

              smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
              check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/dspam_filter_access

              and it seems to me that it works properly

              any idees

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
                Den 2012-04-04 17:28, ml skrev:

                > any idees

                you currently using opt out in dspam.conf this include so mails sent to
                postfix maillists

                change dspam.conf to opt in, and set each local recipient to opt in,
                this way you dont see !dspam in maillists, check maillist archives for
                your own postings

                you did fix dkim problem, so only dspam problem left