Re: PATCH: smtpd_reject_footer: possible improvement

  • ml
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 30 3:11 PM
      you will tell me I'm stupid but I find it on the mirrors

      --
      http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
      gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

      http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
      http://gplus.to/sshfake
      http://gplus.to/sshswilting
      http://gplus.to/john.swilting
      https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
      This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
      provided they receive a note of presentation