Re: FW: Postfix delivery to openldap users

  • Nikolaos Milas
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2012
      On 30/3/2012 7:43 πμ, Priscilla V wrote:

      > With the present ldap.cf it returns the username only formail=Priscilla@... and does not return anything for mail=Priscilla.

      Since alias_maps need simple username, I guess you could try for example:

      query_filter = (uid=%u)

      If your mail username (i.e. the local part of the mail address) is
      different than the value of the uid attribute, change accordingly
      (search the correct attribute).

      But you can always use virtual_alias_maps (to search the whole mail
      address).

      Nick