Re: First post, first question

  • Rodolphe Quiedeville
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2012
      Stoyan Stoyanov a écrit on 29/03/12 14:04:
      > Hi Redolphe,
      >
      > I have emailing company in eastern-europe, I personaly like and use the
      > scenario where there is one 'main' postfix, which is configured to relay
      > mails to one address: balance.domain.com, where the balance.domain.com
      > is an bind9 records with 0 ttl which resolv on 20 postfixes, which is
      > actually used for the outgoing mail. I sent about 200-400K emails per
      > day, and the systems works really fine. I think it will be good for you
      > too.

      [...]

      Hi,

      Thanks Jeffrey and Stoyan four you answer I didn't think about that but
      it's a good idea.
      Finally I used haproxy to load-balance between our outgoing servers. We
      already use haproxy to load-ablance on webserver it's a well known software.

      Regards

      --
      Rodolphe Quiédeville - rodolpheq@...
      Pilot Systems - 9, rue Desargues - 75011 Paris