Re: relay emails not being received

  • Mary Ellen Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
      Thank you... good to know I have postfix working properly.

      --
      Thanks
      Mary Ellen

      Mary Ellen FitzPatrick
      Systems Analyst
      Bioinformatics
      Boston University
      24 Cummington St.
      Boston, MA 02215
      office 617-358-2771
      cell 617-797-7856
      mfitzpat@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
        Mary Ellen Fitzpatrick:
        > >> relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.115.27]:25, delay=0.35,
        > >> delays=0/0/0.21/0.13, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 OK 1330626887
        > >> hn4si2701387vdb.114)

        According to this Message-ID header, you are sending mail from gmail
        back to gmail.