Re: Relay access deny

  • Larry Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      On Feb 29, 2012, at 4:10 AM, KingT wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I am first config postfix va hava a problem, when I send mail from google
      > mail test@... to user@... it show below
      >
      > The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
      >
      > user@... on 2/29/2012 5:05 PM
      > Server error: '554 5.7.1 < user@... >: Relay access
      > denied'
      >
      > Where is my error ?

      1) If you're starting a new topic, create a new message. Do not reply to a message in another thread as that messes up archiving and threaded MUAs.

      2) Do not top post in this group.

      3) Follow instructions. From your initial welcome email: TO REPORT A PROBLEM see http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail
      You have failed to provide us with any useful information with which to assist you.

      --
      Larry Stone
      lstone19@...