Masquerade recipient domain for Calendar invites

  • Gaurav Pruthi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      Hi,

      Is there any way if one could rewrite the recipient domain in calendar invites? For email, I managed to do so using smtp_generic_maps and domain is rewritten when received in recipient mailbox but unfortunately calendar invites are not.

      If someone could help me how to rewrite domains in case of calendar meeting invites, it would be great help.

      Thanks,
      Gaurav Pruthi