ANN: automx - automated mail account provisioning

  • Patrick Ben Koetter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      automx

      I am pleased to announce automx a tool that makes setting up a mail account
      easy. All your users need to provide is real name, mail address and password.
      Their mail client and automx will safely handle the rest.

      Say goodbye to mistyped server settings! Put an end to endless phone calls
      trying to coach users to configure settings, whose dialogs they can't find.
      Raise user satisfaction, relieve support and regain time to work on other
      issues.

      automx unifies Microsofts and Mozillas mail account provisioning standards in
      one powerful Open Source tool. Choose from many backends, including LDAP and
      SQL, and let automx create standard and individualized profiles for multiple
      domains on the fly!

      See the details on http://automx.org

      p@rick

      --
      state of mind ()
      Digitale Kommunikation

      http://www.state-of-mind.de

      Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
      81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

      Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563