Re: Multiple ldap entries

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2012
      On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:34:39PM -0800, Kyle King wrote:

      > I feel I should also mention i do a user lookup later for the full
      > address, which works fine.

      Not terribly useful against the same table, since all you can match
      is the domain part, so no actual address validation takes place. If
      that's your relay_recipient_maps, you can just leave it empty with
      equal effectiveness. This data is only good for relay_domains.

      If you have full addresses elsewhere in LDAP, use those for
      a user table.

      --
      Viktor