Re: Reissued: Postfix legacy release 2.8.8

  • ml
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Le mercredi 01 février 2012 à 20:36 +0100, Reindl Harald a écrit :

      > Am 01.02.2012 20:32, schrieb Wietse Venema:
      > > Postfix 2.8.8 is reissued. It contained a change that should not have
      > > been included and that caused a compilation error.
      > >
      > > You can undo the unwanted change to the mail_params.h file, or download an
      > > updated 2.8.8 release from the mirrors listed at http://www.postfix.org/
      >
      > hi
      >
      > i guess the source i downloaded and compiled some minutes ago
      > from ftp.porcupine.org is already the updated one or was i
      > only one happy guy without compile problems?
      >
      > this moment i rebuilt my rpm-repo and about to start testing :-)

      i build with succes a rpm for centos 5

      work all fine for me

      thanks Wietse

      --
      http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
      gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

      http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
      http://gplus.to/sshfake
      http://gplus.to/sshswilting
      http://gplus.to/john.swilting
      https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
      This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
      provided they receive a note of presentation
    • Reindl Harald
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
        Am 01.02.2012 23:27, schrieb ml:

        > Le mercredi 01 février 2012 à 20:36 +0100, Reindl Harald a écrit :
        >>
        >> Am 01.02.2012 20:32, schrieb Wietse Venema:
        >>> Postfix 2.8.8 is reissued. It contained a change that should not have
        >>> been included and that caused a compilation error.
        >>>
        >>> You can undo the unwanted change to the mail_params.h file, or download an
        >>> updated 2.8.8 release from the mirrors listed at http://www.postfix.org/
        >>
        >> hi
        >>
        >> i guess the source i downloaded and compiled some minutes ago
        >> from ftp.porcupine.org is already the updated one or was i
        >> only one happy guy without compile problems?
        >>
        >> this moment i rebuilt my rpm-repo and about to start testing :-)
        >
        > i build with succes a rpm for centos 5
        >
        > work all fine for me
        > thanks Wietse

        thanks from me too because developers do not hear this often enough
        if things are running well - rollout after some autotests of several
        functions on 20 machines, works like a charme as all postfix-releases
        i know the last years -> great work!