Re: Reissued: Postfix legacy release 2.8.8

  • Reindl Harald
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 11:36 AM
      Am 01.02.2012 20:32, schrieb Wietse Venema:
      > Postfix 2.8.8 is reissued. It contained a change that should not have
      > been included and that caused a compilation error.
      >
      > You can undo the unwanted change to the mail_params.h file, or download an
      > updated 2.8.8 release from the mirrors listed at http://www.postfix.org/

      hi

      i guess the source i downloaded and compiled some minutes ago
      from ftp.porcupine.org is already the updated one or was i
      only one happy guy without compile problems?

      this moment i rebuilt my rpm-repo and about to start testing :-)
    • ml
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 2:27 PM
        Le mercredi 01 février 2012 à 20:36 +0100, Reindl Harald a écrit :

        > Am 01.02.2012 20:32, schrieb Wietse Venema:
        > > Postfix 2.8.8 is reissued. It contained a change that should not have
        > > been included and that caused a compilation error.
        > >
        > > You can undo the unwanted change to the mail_params.h file, or download an
        > > updated 2.8.8 release from the mirrors listed at http://www.postfix.org/
        >
        > hi
        >
        > i guess the source i downloaded and compiled some minutes ago
        > from ftp.porcupine.org is already the updated one or was i
        > only one happy guy without compile problems?
        >
        > this moment i rebuilt my rpm-repo and about to start testing :-)

        i build with succes a rpm for centos 5

        work all fine for me

        thanks Wietse

        --
        http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
        gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

        http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
        http://gplus.to/sshfake
        http://gplus.to/sshswilting
        http://gplus.to/john.swilting
        https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
        This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
        provided they receive a note of presentation
      • Reindl Harald
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1 2:41 PM
          Am 01.02.2012 23:27, schrieb ml:

          > Le mercredi 01 février 2012 à 20:36 +0100, Reindl Harald a écrit :
          >>
          >> Am 01.02.2012 20:32, schrieb Wietse Venema:
          >>> Postfix 2.8.8 is reissued. It contained a change that should not have
          >>> been included and that caused a compilation error.
          >>>
          >>> You can undo the unwanted change to the mail_params.h file, or download an
          >>> updated 2.8.8 release from the mirrors listed at http://www.postfix.org/
          >>
          >> hi
          >>
          >> i guess the source i downloaded and compiled some minutes ago
          >> from ftp.porcupine.org is already the updated one or was i
          >> only one happy guy without compile problems?
          >>
          >> this moment i rebuilt my rpm-repo and about to start testing :-)
          >
          > i build with succes a rpm for centos 5
          >
          > work all fine for me
          > thanks Wietse

          thanks from me too because developers do not hear this often enough
          if things are running well - rollout after some autotests of several
          functions on 20 machines, works like a charme as all postfix-releases
          i know the last years -> great work!