Re: Outbound RBL

  • Robert Schetterer
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
      Am 01.02.2012 03:03, schrieb list@...:
      > We run a small cluster of postfix servers that are dedicated outbound
      > relayhosts for our customers. Beyond the outbound postfix cluster we have
      > another cluster of mail filtering appliances that have served their purpose
      > very well, but we are starting to get more compromised account due to
      > phishing attempts and some of the spam is getting through the outbound
      > filters due to the volume of new spam messages.
      >
      > I am looking for advice on how to limit our exposure to malicious senders
      > that have access to a users credentials. One method we have zero
      > experience in is using RBLs, which I am hoping to learn more about.

      i wouldnt do it with rbl in this case, i see no sense in it
      you may use clamav-milter with sanesecurity sigs and simply get hold mails
      for human inspection, or use amavis etc
      once find a hacked or compromised account, delete it ,or infom the user
      etc, or build some reject access list for them ( perhaps you can call
      this a local rbl )

      outbound spam is a problem ever

      --
      Best Regards