Re: spy problem

  • Simone Ruffilli
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Il 01/02/2012 10:33, Baptiste Bauer ha scritto:
      I suppose my workmate spy  my mail sending ! ( i don’t know how ! )
      http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html#auto_bcc
      This could be an option.

    • Baptiste Bauer
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012

        Hi !

        I am suspicious !

        I use POSTFIX.

        I suppose my workmate spy  my mail sending ! ( i don’t know how ! )

        ð  I checked « aliases » : no redirection.

        How to check this file and the configuration ?

        How check if somebody receive my mail too, without use « Aliases ».

        Thank you for answsers.

        Bauer Baptiste

        Service Informatique
        EPSMD de l'Aisne
        02320 PREMONTRE
        Tél: 03 23
        23 66 17
        E-mail:  baptiste.bauer@...

         P Afin de contribuer au respect de l’environnement, merci de n’imprimer ce mail qu’en cas de nécessité

      • lst_hoe02@kwsoft.de
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
          Zitat von Baptiste Bauer <baptiste.bauer@...>:

          > Hi !
          >
          > I am suspicious !
          >
          > I use POSTFIX.
          >
          > I suppose my workmate spy my mail sending ! ( i don’t know how ! )
          >

          > ð I checked « aliases » : no redirection.

          > deleted ( i don’t find it )
          >

          > How to check this file and the configuration ?
          >

          > How check if somebody receive my mail too, without use « Aliases ».
          >

          > Thank you for answsers.

          Hello

          have a look where "generic" is used in main.cf/master.cf. Maybe try to
          dump the content with "db_dump -p <path to file>".

          Regards

          Andreas
        • Tolga
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
            On 02/01/2012 12:17 PM, lst_hoe02@... wrote:
            > Zitat von Baptiste Bauer <baptiste.bauer@...>:
            >
            >> Hi !
            >>
            >> I am suspicious !
            >>
            >> I use POSTFIX.
            >>
            >> I suppose my workmate spy my mail sending ! ( i don’t know how ! )
            >>

            >> ð I checked « aliases » : no redirection.

            >> deleted ( i don’t find it )
            >>

            >> How to check this file and the configuration ?
            >>

            >> How check if somebody receive my mail too, without use « Aliases ».
            >>

            >> Thank you for answsers.
            >>

            > Hello
            >
            > have a look where "generic" is used in main.cf/master.cf. Maybe try to
            > dump the content with "db_dump -p <path to file>".
            >
            > Regards
            >
            > Andreas

            After I saw OP's post I checked my postfix directory, and I have a
            generic file as well. It's not mentioned anywere in main.cf or
            master.cf. First few lines are:

            # GENERIC(5) GENERIC(5)
            #
            # NAME
            # generic - Postfix generic table format
            #
            # SYNOPSIS
            # postmap /etc/postfix/generic
            #
            # postmap -q "string" /etc/postfix/generic
            #
            # postmap -q - /etc/postfix/generic <inputfile

            Regards,
          • lst_hoe02@kwsoft.de
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
              Quoting Tolga <tolga@...>:

              > On 02/01/2012 12:17 PM, lst_hoe02@... wrote:
              >> Zitat von Baptiste Bauer <baptiste.bauer@...>:
              >>
              >>> Hi !
              >>>
              >>> I am suspicious !
              >>>
              >>> I use POSTFIX.
              >>>
              >>> I suppose my workmate spy my mail sending ! ( i don't know how ! )
              >>>

              >>> ð I checked « aliases » : no redirection.

              >>> deleted ( i don't find it )
              >>>

              >>> How to check this file and the configuration ?
              >>>

              >>> How check if somebody receive my mail too, without use « Aliases ».
              >>>

              >>> Thank you for answsers.
              >>>

              >> Hello
              >>
              >> have a look where "generic" is used in main.cf/master.cf. Maybe try
              >> to dump the content with "db_dump -p <path to file>".
              >>
              >> Regards
              >>
              >> Andreas
              >>
              > After I saw OP's post I checked my postfix directory, and I have a
              > generic file as well. It's not mentioned anywere in main.cf or
              > master.cf. First few lines are:
              >
              > # GENERIC(5) GENERIC(5)
              > #
              > # NAME
              > # generic - Postfix generic table format
              > #
              > # SYNOPSIS
              > # postmap /etc/postfix/generic
              > #
              > # postmap -q "string" /etc/postfix/generic
              > #
              > # postmap -q - /etc/postfix/generic <inputfile

              This is part of the Postfix default install, that's why it is empty.
              The OP had a generic.db but no generic file so it is suspected that
              someone has altered the text file (generic) and postmaped it so
              Postfix can use it. The text file is gone, maybe to hide the changes
              done.

              Regards

              Andreas