bypass content-filter for email sent from localhost

  • Marc Lucke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2012
      Hi list,

      I've googled it but am confused by the various responses. What I'd
      like seems to be pretty simple - to configure content-filter to be
      bypassed if the message originates from localhost.

      If anyone has a simple way to achieve this I'd appreciate the advice.

      Cheers
      Marc
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
        Marc Lucke:
        > Hi list,
        >
        > I've googled it but am confused by the various responses. What I'd
        > like seems to be pretty simple - to configure content-filter to be
        > bypassed if the message originates from localhost.
        >
        > If anyone has a simple way to achieve this I'd appreciate the advice.

        See: http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html#remote_only

        "Filtering mail from outside users only"