Best method for archiving all emails through server

  • Arthur Pemberton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Good day,

      I would like to know how best to archive all email relayed by a single
      Postfix server. I have found the `always_bcc` option, but that loses
      important information such as other BCC recipients, which I want.

      I would like suggestions on more complete solution.

      This server is used for semi-automated sending of emails by several
      in-house web applications.\

      Thank you,
      Arthur Pemberton