Re: Where's ORIGINAL_RECIPIENT?

  • /dev/rob0
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      On Tuesday 03 January 2012 08:49:30 Sabahattin Gucukoglu wrote:
      > I could sure use it!
      >
      > TMDA when generating challenge messages sends a 'From:' based on

      TMDA is challenge/response, which basically means: to fight your own
      spam, you spam innocent victims. As much as I dislike spam, I would
      never consider such antisocial "solutions" which actually contribute
      to the larger problem of spam and email usability.

      http://tardigrade.net/challengeresponse.html among other links can
      tell you why challenge-response is a bad idea.