Corporate DNSBL ?

  • Frank Bonnet
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello

      Would it be possible to use a "corporate" DNSBL with postscreen ?
      It is for internal use only of course.

      Infos, links, welcome.

      Thanks
    • Frank Bonnet
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
        Le 12/01/2011 10:32 AM, Frank Bonnet a écrit :
        > Hello
        >
        > Would it be possible to use a "corporate" DNSBL with postscreen ?
        > It is for internal use only of course.
        >
        > Infos, links, welcome.
        >
        > Thanks

        Sorry for the noiss ... I found an HOWTO

        http://www.kloth.net/internet/dnsbl-howto.php
      • Ralf Hildebrandt
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
          * Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@...>:
          > Hello
          >
          > Would it be possible to use a "corporate" DNSBL with postscreen ?

          Yes.

          --
          Ralf Hildebrandt
          Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin