CentOS issue

  • Tolga
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm using postfix 2.3.3 on CentOS 5 and I am noticing fatal: unsupported
      dictionary type: mysql in the logs when I start it. What to do? What RPM
      do I get?

      Thanks,
    • Tolga
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
        On 12-11-2011 12:25, Tolga wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm using postfix 2.3.3 on CentOS 5 and I am noticing fatal:
        > unsupported dictionary type: mysql in the logs when I start it. What
        > to do? What RPM do I get?
        >
        > Thanks,
        Did it, thanks. I've enabled the right repo
      • Pintér Tibor
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
          On 11/12/2011 11:25 AM, Tolga wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I'm using postfix 2.3.3 on CentOS 5 and I am noticing fatal: unsupported
          > dictionary type: mysql in the logs when I start it. What to do? What RPM
          > do I get?
          >
          > Thanks,

          looking at your recent questions to this list...
          errr...
          ever thought googleing before asking?