RE: dkim-milter verify, but don't sign.

  • Murray S. Kucherawy
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2011

      Both dkim-filter (which is now obsolete, and 2.7.2 wasn't the most recent release anyway) and opendkim have tools to debug these problems, especially if you are both the signer and the verifier as you are in this case.

      But this isn't a postfix problem. I suggest upgrading to opendkim and then posting your question on the opendkim-users list.

      -MSK