Python spamd client and spamc-milter

  • Daniele Nicolodi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hello,

      I had a look at spamass-milter and honestly I didn't like it much. The
      functionality it implements is simple but the implementation is quite
      convoluted in my opinion and involves

      Therefore I wrote a python spamd client (to avoid having to fork twice
      on each request) and python implementation of a spamassassin milter
      using the pymilter library. I'm not an expert on the topic, but the
      code is very simple and does what I would expect in my testing.

      The code is available in very preliminary form at:

      http://dev.grinta.net/hg/pyspamc/

      Is anyone interested in it? Should polish and publish it, or the project
      has no value? Thank you for your comments.

      Cheers,
      --
      Daniele