Re: With LMTP testing in the Postfix logs I am getting "Temporary internal error"

  • terryjames9461@mm.st
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 4, 2011
      I have not made any blame. I am asking a question to learn. So nothing
      needed to accuse.

    • terryjames9461@mm.st
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 4, 2011
        Hello Duane,

        On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 4:33 PM, "Duane Hill" <duihi77@...>
        wrote:
        > You should look here: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/HowTo/PostfixDovecotLMTP

        Thank you for the link. I think I already have tried to follow it to set
        up these servers.

        May be I have missed then something in Dovecot since I am told I am
        wrongly 'blame' Postfix.

        I will go there and try again.

        TJ
      • Helder Oliveira
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 4, 2011
          On Oct 4, 2011, at 5:38 PM, terryjames9461@... wrote:

          > Hello Duane,
          >
          > On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 4:33 PM, "Duane Hill" <duihi77@...>
          > wrote:
          >> You should look here: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/HowTo/PostfixDovecotLMTP
          >
          > Thank you for the link. I think I already have tried to follow it to set
          > up these servers.
          >
          > May be I have missed then something in Dovecot since I am told I am
          > wrongly 'blame' Postfix.
          >
          > I will go there and try again.
          >
          > TJ

          Shooting the messenger is very common, learn and let it go
        • terryjames9461@mm.st
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 4, 2011
            On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:45 PM, "Helder Oliveira"
            <helder.oliveira@...> wrote:
            > Shooting the messenger is very common, learn and let it go

            I do not understand why you accuse of shooting anything. I have not
            made any blame. There is wrong reaction to my just asking a first
            question.

            I see now what many people say of this community that it is so hard on
            the newest users.
          • Helder Oliveira
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 4, 2011
              On Oct 4, 2011, at 5:48 PM, terryjames9461@... wrote:

              > On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:45 PM, "Helder Oliveira"
              > <helder.oliveira@...> wrote:
              >> Shooting the messenger is very common, learn and let it go
              >
              > I do not understand why you accuse of shooting anything. I have not
              > made any blame. There is wrong reaction to my just asking a first
              > question.
              >
              > I see now what many people say of this community that it is so hard on
              > the newest users.

              You are over reacting… no one is being rude with you or making you a hard time… let it go and solve you problem, that's the most important atm
            • terryjames9461@mm.st
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 4, 2011
                I am not the one that is calling the 'blame' and 'shooting' and
                'overreacting'. Its other persons that are saying that of me.

                That is what is rude not asking question honestly!

                Okay then, so it is my failing that I am less skilled at this Postfix
                than you. Enjoy the money and time I did spend already to try to learn
                and become member of this community.

                I will unsubscribe here now and may be find some other option to not be
                so unwelcomed.

                Sorry to be so much bother to you!