Re: Virtual Alias Table

  • Andy Jezierski
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
      On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Wietse Venema <wietse@...> wrote:
      > Andy Jezierski:
      >> <leslye.mobley@...>: Recipient address rejected:
      >> undeliverable address: User unknown in virtual alias table;
      >> from=<ajezierski@...> to=<leslye.mobley@...>
      >
      > This means that there is no rule that rewrites this recipient to an
      > address that is not in a virtual alias domain.
      >
      > To debug tables, use the postmap command.
      >
      > postmap -q user@... your-virtual-alias-table
      >
      > To dump (hash or btree) tables:
      >
      > postmap -s your-virtual-alias-table
      >
      >        Wietse

      Not sure what is wrong. The entry I had a problem with last week
      suddenly started working, but now I have another entry I'm trying to
      add that doesn't work.

      If it do the postmap commands, it looks like it's being translated
      correctly, but I still get the user unknown in virtual alias table.

      viper# postmap -q goderd-van.notten@... virtual
      slnlatam@...

      viper# postmap -s virtual
      casper.ravesteijn@... Casper.Ravesteijn@...