Join my network on LinkedIn

  • Yessica De Ascencao via LinkedIn
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2011

      LinkedIn

      Yessica De Ascencao requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

      James,

      View invitation from Yessica De Ascencao

      DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network?

      Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation