Re: redirect all except whitelisted ?

  • Robin Sinclair
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2011

      thanks -  that did the trick :-)
      I was also able to whitelist whole domains using the parentheses/matching technique.
      Here's my final config, in case its useful for Randy or others:

      /etc/postfix/virtual :
              # 1. whitelisted individuals:
              rob@...       rob@...
               # 2. whitelisted domains

      /etc/postfix/virtual.pcre:
             /./      mailsink@...

        virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual pcre:/etc/postfix/virtual.pcre