Re: SRS for Postfix

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
      Murray S. Kucherawy:

      I found these with queries for "srs milter" and "srs chgfrom":

      http://srs-socketmap.info/spf/
      Invokes socketmaps from sendmail.cf to rewrite outbound
      senders, and uses Milter for inbound RCPT TO verification.
      This is sendmail-milter-spf-1.42.pl, which can also be found
      in other places.

      http://www.bmsi.com/python/milter.html
      Mentions SMFIR_CHGFROM support real soon now for pysrs, but
      I could not find it in the latest source.

      pysrs and sendmail-milter-spf appear to pre-date SMFIR_CHGFROM
      (introduced 2006 with Sendmail 8.14.0), and both have not been
      updated in the last 5-6 years.