header_checks and ldap aliases

  • Selcuk Yazar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hi,

      We have ldap aliases. in main.cf
      virtual_alias_maps : ldap:aliases, ldap:accountsmap setting.

      i want to create a control for these aliases that sent mail only internal with using header_checks. but header_checks restriction doesn't wok with above settings.
      any way i also enable forward thing.for this i applied

      ----------------------
      Code:
      server_host = ldap-server.example.com
      search_base = ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
      version=3
      timeout = 10
      size_limit = 1
      bind = yes
      bind_dn = cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com
      bind_pw = password
      query_filter = (mail=%s)
      result_attribute = mail, addressToForward
      ----------------------

      Within the main.cf file:

      virtual_alias_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-forward-example.cf  configuration. this time header_checks works. also forward works but  after that i have mail,
      testalias@domain..... user_unknow.  what is the problem ?. i think postfix find aliases and deliver mails to aliases members, also postfix deliver copy of mail to aliases member's forward address but server says user_unknown.

      thanks in advance.

      --
      Selçuk YAZAR

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
        On 9/1/2011 9:53 AM, Selcuk Yazar wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > We have ldap aliases. in main.cf <http://main.cf>
        > virtual_alias_maps : ldap:aliases, ldap:accountsmap setting.
        >
        > i want to create a control for these aliases that sent mail only
        > internal with using header_checks. but header_checks restriction
        > doesn't wok with above settings.

        header_checks are the wrong tool for the job. To protect a mail
        alias, see this example:
        http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html#internal

        -- Noel Jones
      • Selcuk Yazar
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
          Thanks it works! with protected_destinations and insider settings

          selçuk

          http://www.selcukyazar.blogspot.com