Re: smtp_tls or smtpd_tls

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2011
      On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:24:19 -0500
      /dev/rob0 articulated:

      > Outlook Express is buggy, broken, and not supported by its maker.
      > Generally a very poor choice, considering that many good and free
      > alternatives exist.

      Yes, Outlook Express like Firefox-4 is no longer supported by its
      maker. I understand that Windows Live Mail is suppose to be OE's
      replacement. It is free; however, I have never personally used it.

      As always, YMMV and the commentary on the product will be directly tied
      to the individual's OS whom you ask for advice.

      Personally, on a Windows platform I use Becky Internet Mail
      "http://www.rimarts.co.jp/becky.htm". It is free for 30 days and has a
      very good support infrastructure in place.

      --
      Jerry ✌
      postfix-user@...