Mailbox database

  • kshitij mali
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      Hi All

      Is there any guide or article or help to store users email in the mailbox databases instead of flatfile format such as mbox,mailbox or Maildir

      if yes then please give me any open source database where postfix can keep individual user .

      Can any one tell how postfix stores email in Zimbra collabartion suite?

      Regards,
      Kshitij
    • Benny Pedersen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011

        http://www.dbmail.org/

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/postfixadmin/

        > Can any one tell how postfix stores email in Zimbra collabartion
        > suite?

        i could not pay