re: how to block spam

  • Jon Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011

      Now that I’ve got this back up and running, like to know how I can stop the spam from coming in, before it would be blocked I hardly ever had any spam.

      Regards,

      Jon Lorenzo

      jLorenzo Photography

      http://www.jLorenzo.com.au

      jlmiller@...

      "... the camera is just a tool, without the eye behind it, it's just a tool." Camille Seaman

      Disclaimer

      This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
        Jon Miller:
        > Now that I've got this back up and running, like to know how I can stop the
        > spam from coming in, before it would be blocked I hardly ever had any spam.

        If you're referring to Postfix performance before the machine's
        disaster, this should have been available from system backups.

        If there were no backups, then let this episode be a lesson for
        the next time.