Re: how to count recipient count per user in filter

  • Jeroen Geilman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
      On 06/02/2011 09:57 AM, Selcuk Yazar wrote: Hi

      I wrote my problem before , but i want to create correct solution for smtp_destination_recipient_limit

      This is an smtp(8) setting; it does not apply to recipients in *received* mail.

      in main.cf we set smtp_destination_recipient_limit=50
      but we have stupid users :) they ignore account quota phishing mails and they give their passwords :$

      i want to control recipient count for per mail , if one user send totaly send mail for 100 or 150 or more recipient  i want to stop postfix or alert me some way

      So you limit the amount of recipients in *received* mail, with smtpd_recipient_limit.

      Note that setting this too low will probably break all sorts of things.

      is it possible ?

      becouse when i looked in maillogs there are too many mail has recipient count is 50.

      Again, trying to combat smtpd(8) troubles with smtp(8) settings won't have any effect.

      --
      J.

    • Selcuk Yazar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011