Re: Gmail and mailing-list

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
      Le 01/06/2011 10:52, Nahliel Steinberg a écrit :
      > Sirs,
      >
      > Recently i have configured postfix on my laptop at home, to use it with yahoo. Ok at home run succesfull.
      >
      > Here at office, postfix dont run because 465 port is blocking by a firewall.
      >
      > I decide at office, to reconfigure postfix with gmail, and run successfull but with gmail when we post
      > a message on mailing-list i don't see my message post (it's normal with gmail)
      >
      > I thinked if it's possible, configure postfix to sending at user local a copy of mail posting on mailing list
      > but the problem is how ?

      you can use virtual_alias_maps
      postfix-user@... postfix-user@..., foo@...

      or you can use recipient_bcc_maps

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
        Le 01/06/2011 12:13, Jerry a écrit :
        > On Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:52:17 +0200
        > Nahliel Steinberg <nahliel.steinberg@...> articulated:
        >
        >> Recently i have configured postfix on my laptop at home, to use it
        >> with yahoo. Ok at home run succesfull.
        >>
        >> Here at office, postfix dont run because 465 port is blocking by a
        >> firewall.
        >
        > Why are you using 465? I am using 587 without any problems.

        and how do you auth to yahoo? plain over plain? I see no TLS here:

        # telnet smtp.mail.yahoo.com 587
        Trying 98.136.185.95...
        Connected to smtp.mail.us.am0.yahoodns.net.
        Escape character is '^]'.
        220 smtp204.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ESMTP
        EHLO foo.example.net
        250-smtp204.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
        250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN XYMCOOKIE
        250-PIPELINING
        250 8BITMIME
        quit
        221 Service Closing transmission
        Connection closed by foreign host.

        > Port
        > 465 may not be dead; however, it is certainly comatose.

        465 is still better than sending passwords in the clear...
      • Nahliel Steinberg
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
          thank's mouss

          --