Re: antyspam.onet.pl

  • Reindl Harald
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2011
      Am 02.05.2011 12:37, schrieb Mihira Fernando:
      > On 05/02/2011 03:31 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
      >> has anybody out there ever sent a message to them successfull?
      >>
      >> they are blcoking all our servers independent from the network-range
      >> including messages to postmaster and FAIK it is rfc-ignorant answer
      >> with 451 the whole time for all messages until "maximal_queue_lifetime"
      >> is reached
      > [snip]
      >
      >> http://antyspam.onet.pl/odblokuj.html?id=01002P0F009&ip=91.118.73.6
      > Have you tried filling out that form they have given?

      yes after google-translate what the want from me and from
      english to polish also with google-translate

      how stoopid can anybody be to make server-answers form a spamfilter
      with 451 in polish and a form nobody out there can read followed
      by a RED SUCCESS MESSAGE (finding out success after google translate again)
    • Mihira Fernando
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2011
        On 05/02/2011 04:17 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

        > Am 02.05.2011 12:37, schrieb Mihira Fernando:
        >> On 05/02/2011 03:31 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
        >>> has anybody out there ever sent a message to them successfull?
        >>>
        >>> they are blcoking all our servers independent from the network-range
        >>> including messages to postmaster and FAIK it is rfc-ignorant answer
        >>> with 451 the whole time for all messages until "maximal_queue_lifetime"
        >>> is reached
        >> [snip]
        >>
        >>> http://antyspam.onet.pl/odblokuj.html?id=01002P0F009&ip=91.118.73.6
        >> Have you tried filling out that form they have given?
        > yes after google-translate what the want from me and from
        > english to polish also with google-translate
        >
        > how stoopid can anybody be to make server-answers form a spamfilter
        > with 451 in polish and a form nobody out there can read followed
        > by a RED SUCCESS MESSAGE (finding out success after google translate again)

        They are most likely to be catering only to Poland. I've seen Russian
        servers doing the same thing.
      • Reindl Harald
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2011
          Am 02.05.2011 12:49, schrieb Mihira Fernando:

          >> how stoopid can anybody be to make server-answers form a spamfilter
          >> with 451 in polish and a form nobody out there can read followed
          >> by a RED SUCCESS MESSAGE (finding out success after google translate again)
          >>
          > They are most likely to be catering only to Poland.
          > I've seen Russian servers doing the same thing

          so this f****g id***s should answer with 550 instead 451 and tell their
          users that they can not use their address for fill out webforms or
          use them as forwarder-target for international domains :-(
        • Dominik Schulz
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2011
            Am Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 12:57:01 schrieb Reindl Harald:
            > Am 02.05.2011 12:49, schrieb Mihira Fernando:
            > >> how stoopid can anybody be to make server-answers form a spamfilter
            > >> with 451 in polish and a form nobody out there can read followed
            > >> by a RED SUCCESS MESSAGE (finding out success after google translate
            > >> again)
            > >
            > > They are most likely to be catering only to Poland.
            > > I've seen Russian servers doing the same thing
            >
            > so this f****g id***s should answer with 550 instead 451 and tell their
            > users that they can not use their address for fill out webforms or
            > use them as forwarder-target for international domains :-(

            Yeah, onet is no fun. Always trouble with this host ...
            --
            Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
            Dominik

            vboxadm.net - Postfix admin Interface