mimedefang and sid-filter

  • fakessh
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2011
      hi wieste
      hi mouss
      hi all the guru of postfix

      since I said I have mimedefang headers X-SenderID are no longer present

      you have an explanation
      --
      http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
      gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2011
        * fakessh <fakessh@...>:
        > hi wieste

        If you use vim, please put this line in your ~/.vimrc:

        ab wieste Wietse

        p@rick

        justified.

        saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):
      • fakessh
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2011
          Le samedi 30 avril 2011 15:41, Patrick Ben Koetter a écrit :
          > * fakessh <fakessh@...>:
          > > hi wieste
          >
          > If you use vim, please put this line in your ~/.vimrc:
          >
          > ab wieste Wietse
          >
          > p@rick

          hello I had my way the programmer exception

          hello Wieste

          --
          http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
          gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7
        • Reindl Harald
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2011
            Am 30.04.2011 15:57, schrieb fakessh:
            > Le samedi 30 avril 2011 15:41, Patrick Ben Koetter a écrit :
            >> * fakessh <fakessh@...>:
            >>> hi wieste
            >>
            >> If you use vim, please put this line in your ~/.vimrc:
            >>
            >> ab wieste Wietse
            >>
            >> p@rick
            >
            > hello I had my way the programmer exception
            >
            > hello Wieste

            jesus christ "Wietse"
            not wieste nor Wieste :-)
          • fakessh
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30, 2011
              Le samedi 30 avril 2011 16:02, Reindl Harald a écrit :
              > Am 30.04.2011 15:57, schrieb fakessh:
              > > Le samedi 30 avril 2011 15:41, Patrick Ben Koetter a écrit :
              > >> * fakessh <fakessh@...>:

              > jesus christ "Wietse"
              > not wieste nor Wieste :-)

              hello
              Wietse Venema

              and my problem ?
              --
              http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
              gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7
            • Sahil Tandon
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 30, 2011
                On Sat, 2011-04-30 at 16:40:33 +0200, fakessh wrote:

                > and my problem ?

                You have yet to clearly describe your problem. Please, please, please
                read the following document before posting anything else on this mailing
                list: http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail.

                --
                Sahil Tandon <sahil@...>