mail sending rule

  • Selcuk Yazar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 3:17 AM
      Hi,

      is it possible to create rule or script in postfix that one user can't send email totaly more than a 100 emails ? expect sending a group ?
      we have

      destination_recipts setting 50 but , every time an user send 50 mail. I wantto restrict total mail of user. or some script about control this 50 receipt mails.

      thanks in advance

      --
      Selçuk YAZAR
      http://www.selcukyazar.blogspot.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 3:53 AM
        Am 01.04.2011 12:17, schrieb Selcuk Yazar:
        > Hi,
        >
        > is it possible to create rule or script in postfix that one user can't
        > send email totaly more than a 100 emails ? expect sending a group ?
        > we have
        >
        > destination_recipts setting 50 but , every time an user send 50 mail. I
        > wantto restrict total mail of user. or some script about control this 50
        > receipt mails.
        >

        > thanks in advance
        >
        > --
        > Selçuk YAZAR
        > http://www.selcukyazar.blogspot.com

        you need a policy server for that

        http://www.apolicy.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi

        seems to have such

        --snip

        What can be done with ACL Policy Daemon:

        Greylisting
        Flexible storage, use memory for fast responses or disk for high
        persistence
        SPF validation
        Control messages by day/time
        Variable message size limits per domain or e-mail
        Multiple RBL checking
        Reject a message only if the client's IP is listed on more than
        one RBL at the same time
        Small learning curve

        Syntax heavily inspired by the Squid HTTP proxy ACL system

        Various ACLs to use and combine
        --
        Best Regards

        MfG Robert Schetterer