Re: rewrite outgoing from header .

  • Daniel Bromberg
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2011
      On 3/1/2011 12:41 PM, Eero Volotinen wrote:

      > Sorry, but it didn't work as expected.
      >
      > ISP sends mail to eero.volotinen@... and I want to deliver it to
      > exchange account at 192.168.20.6 exchange server as
      > eero.volotinen@...
      >
      > How to do this? I tried canonical and transport maps, but no success.
      >
      > --
      > Eero
      Should go without saying that you need to post all relevant
      configuration file excerpts from your latest effort for further help
      (with redactions for privacy), and errors from the log if any, yes?

      -Daniel
    • Eero Volotinen
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2011
        2011/3/1 Daniel Bromberg <daniel@...>:
        > On 3/1/2011 12:41 PM, Eero Volotinen wrote:
        >>
        >> Sorry, but it didn't work as expected.
        >>
        >> ISP sends mail to eero.volotinen@... and I want to deliver it to
        >> exchange account at 192.168.20.6 exchange server as
        >> eero.volotinen@...
        >>
        >> How to do this? I tried canonical and transport maps, but no success.
        >>
        >> --
        >> Eero
        >
        > Should go without saying that you need to post all relevant configuration
        > file excerpts from your latest effort for further help (with redactions for
        > privacy), and errors from the log if any, yes?

        generic worked, thanks for help.

        --
        Eero
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2011

          >>> http://www./postfix.org/postconf.5.html#canonical_maps
          >>> http://www./postfix.org/canonical.5.html
          >>
          >> Often best is: http://www.postfix.org/SOHO_README.html#fantasy
          >
          > Sorry, but it didn't work as expected.
          >
          > ISP sends mail to eero.volotinen@... and I want to deliver it to
          > exchange account at 192.168.20.6 exchange server as
          > eero.volotinen@...
          >
          > How to do this? I tried canonical and transport maps, but no success.

          Now that you've described the problem, it's easy to see that
          the "Often best" Viktor mentioned is the solution you need.
          http://www.postfix.org/SOHO_README.html#fantasy