Re: posfix rejected from google server

  • Tri H Trinh
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 1, 2011
      On 3/1/11, Eero Volotinen <eero.volotinen@...> wrote:
      > 2011/3/1 Trinh Hoai Tri <trinhhoaitri@...>:
      >> You might want to use DynDns.com's service (SendLab SMTP) at $20 for 150
      >> relays per day for one year. I use this for years. Excellent service.
      >
      > Usually your isp provides working relayhost service for free..
      >
      > --
      > Eero

      Thanks for remind me, I shall try it out. The ISP IP used to be
      black-listed so frequently ghat pushed me to DynDNS's hands...

      -- Tri
    • kapetr
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 10, 2011
        Just a note ONLY FOR:

        Reindl Harald <h.reindl@...>

        >Sorry but what is your problem?

        >you can not use your home-machine as mailserver and
        >nothing will change this, so what is new in your
        >message after this long thread where so many people
        >made clear what happens and why?

        If I know, you followed this thread - so you could know, that I
        have more then once said:

        Note: once again - I had understand and totally accept the fact,
        that I can't send mail directly from my "dynamic range" IP, so I use
        relayhost.

        The only problem is, that you have respond to special replay, which
        was determined only for Peter Evans <peter@...> , who has ask me
        for sending test e-mail directly ...

        --kapetr