Re: posfix rejected from google server

  • lst_hoe02@kwsoft.de
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 1, 2011
      Zitat von kapetr <kapetr@...>:

      > So you mean, that this is not problem of bad postfix config ?
      > So I can nothing do to get it working ?
      >
      > Maybe must every, who wants to send mails to Google, have contract
      > with Google ?
      > It seems to be too improbable to be possible.
      >
      > Is this sure or is there another possibility ?
      >
      > --kapetr

      Use the provided URL:

      http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=10336

      So your IP address is listed as end-user DSL/DUL and you can not
      deliver mail without authentication to Google and maybe Hotmail/GMX
      whatever. You have to use a external relay or get an other IP address
      which is not listed as DSL/DUL. Nothing Postfix can do about.

      Regards

      Andreas
    • kapetr
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 10, 2011
        Just a note ONLY FOR:

        Reindl Harald <h.reindl@...>

        >Sorry but what is your problem?

        >you can not use your home-machine as mailserver and
        >nothing will change this, so what is new in your
        >message after this long thread where so many people
        >made clear what happens and why?

        If I know, you followed this thread - so you could know, that I
        have more then once said:

        Note: once again - I had understand and totally accept the fact,
        that I can't send mail directly from my "dynamic range" IP, so I use
        relayhost.

        The only problem is, that you have respond to special replay, which
        was determined only for Peter Evans <peter@...> , who has ask me
        for sending test e-mail directly ...

        --kapetr