Re: Multiple Milters Separator?

  • J4K
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
      On 01/27/2011 11:51 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
      Steve Jenkins:

      If we're using mutliple milters (with smtpd_milters), is it
      appropriate to separate them with:

      a space?
      smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:10035 inet:localhost:10036

      a comma?
      smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:10035,inet:localhost:10036

      a comma and a space?
      smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:10035, inet:localhost:10036

      Or does it matter? They all seem to work, but I wanted to make sure
      I'm doing it the "right" way for maximum compatibility with future
      versions.

      Comma and/or space. This stuff was written under time pressure.

      	Wietse

      This is great to read, as to-day I was about to add a second milter, and now won't have to ask the same question.  Thank-you Wietse and Steve.