Re: Disclaimer corruption with alterMIME

  • Robert Schetterer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
      Am 28.01.2011 03:39, schrieb Michael Westman:
      > I've got Postfix and alterMIME configured on Ubuntu 10.10 Everything
      > is working perfectly except that the disclaimer that is inserted by
      > alterMIME is inserting an equal sign followed by a space. This is not
      > there in the disclaimer.txt file.
      >
      > How do I fix this?
      >
      > Thank you,

      disclaimers written after mail creation time
      in body of email from example outgoing mail servers, are the same as
      write a new email, as far i remember
      this ever will get corrupted in a few cases ( which may be rare or never
      depending to you general mail layout )
      read carefully altermine stuff about mailclients etc

      --
      Best Regards

      MfG Robert Schetterer

      Germany/Munich/Bavaria