hello --------O

  • Meshbah Uddin Ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      hello:
      Merry Christmas!
      I have good news for you.Last week
      I have Order china 16 Products Apple Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz 15 MB986LL/A 4GB
      I completed bank transfer payments,I have received the product!
      w e b:WWW.GOUOBO0.COM
      It's amazing! The item is original, brand new and has high quality,
      but it's muc cheaper. I'm pleased to share this good news with you!
      I believe you will find what you want there and have an good experience
      on shopping from them
      Regards!