Re: postqueue command error???

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      Jack Raats:
      > I was the one which gave postqueue -f (as root on FreeBSD 7.4-PRERELEASE)
      > Normally It tries to flush the queue, trying to deliver the mail in the
      > queue.
      >
      > At this moment nothing happend. I got the fatal usage logging in my logfile.
      >
      > So again. Is this a bug or is there something wrong with my configs???

      How would we know, without any details about how you actually USE
      the command. Are you using it in some script? Perhaps you have
      corrupted the script file with MS-DOS style carriage-return
      characters.

      Wietse
    • Christian Roessner
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        Hi,

        > What's wrong with postqueue -f?
        >

        > config_directory = /usr/local/etc/postfix

        What, if you specify

        postqueue -c /usr/local/etc/postfix -f

        Christian