Re: postqueue command error???

  • Jack Raats
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi,

      > Den 01. jan. 2011 22:14, skrev Jack Raats:
      >> Reposting, because it looks like it didn't reached the mailinglist.
      >
      > It did.

      I'm sorry. Excuse me!

      >> What's wrong with postqueue -f?
      >>
      >> Jan 1 06:18:00 orac postfix/postqueue[71142]: fatal: usage: postqueue -f
      >> |
      >> postqueue -i queueid | postqueue -p | postqueue -s site
      >
      > When does this occur? You've shown a log extract, proving that someone or
      > something has used postqueue in a wrong way. If you are the one who uses
      > postqueue in a wrong way, tell us exactly how you're using it, don't just
      > show some lines from a log.

      I was the one which gave postqueue -f (as root on FreeBSD 7.4-PRERELEASE)
      Normally It tries to flush the queue, trying to deliver the mail in the
      queue.

      At this moment nothing happend. I got the fatal usage logging in my logfile.

      So again. Is this a bug or is there something wrong with my configs???

      Thanks for your time

      Jack
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        Jack Raats:
        > I was the one which gave postqueue -f (as root on FreeBSD 7.4-PRERELEASE)
        > Normally It tries to flush the queue, trying to deliver the mail in the
        > queue.
        >
        > At this moment nothing happend. I got the fatal usage logging in my logfile.
        >
        > So again. Is this a bug or is there something wrong with my configs???

        How would we know, without any details about how you actually USE
        the command. Are you using it in some script? Perhaps you have
        corrupted the script file with MS-DOS style carriage-return
        characters.

        Wietse
      • Christian Roessner
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          Hi,

          > What's wrong with postqueue -f?
          >

          > config_directory = /usr/local/etc/postfix

          What, if you specify

          postqueue -c /usr/local/etc/postfix -f

          Christian