Re: spamtrap

  • K bharathan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2010
      On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 8:35 PM, mouss <mouss@...> wrote:
      Le 29/12/2010 16:07, Jeroen Geilman a écrit :
      > On 12/29/10 10:55 AM, K bharathan wrote:
      >> hi all
      >> how can i get (trap) spam messages recd by my mail users or users can
      >> send to a particular email-id the messages that they consider spam so
      >> that i can make these messages available to spamassassin for learning
      >>

      > That's not directly related to, or supported by, postfix.
      >
      > What direct support postfix has for content inspection and filtering is
      > explained here:
      >
      > http://www.postfix.org/CONTENT_INSPECTION_README.html

      Indeed, this is not a postfix issue.

      OP may want to check
      http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RemoteImapFolder
      http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ProcmailToForwardMail

      if not using IMAP folders, the hard part is to get users to send the
      messages in the expected format. simply "forwarding" will remove the
      original headers and will alter the message.

      thanks for the links
      -bharathan