Re: .Forward file piping forwarded mail (abort sendmail)

  • /dev/rob0
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2010
      On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:25:19AM -0800, selcukyazar wrote:
      > we don't have procmail or maildrop. just postfix.I wannt abort
      > forwarding mail it's subject contains Spam think.

      A better approach is to use recipient_delimiter and tag the
      envelope recipient address. Amavisd-new can do this. Then, your
      ~/.forward+spam file controls delivery.

      ("+" is more or less the standard for recipient_delimiter, but I
      think "-" or "_" might be the safer choice because of broken Web
      software which thinks an email address cannot contain "+".)