autoresponse for deleted users ?

  • Frank Bonnet
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010
      Hello

      I'm running postfix with NIS auth and I would like to send an autoresponse
      for emails that are sent to users that have been deleted ( gone for
      another place )

      I do not remember if it is possible ?

      Thank you
    • Ralf Hildebrandt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010
        * Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@...>:
        > Hello
        >
        > I'm running postfix with NIS auth and I would like to send an autoresponse
        > for emails that are sent to users that have been deleted ( gone for
        > another place )
        >
        > I do not remember if it is possible ?

        man 5 relocated

        --
        Ralf Hildebrandt
        Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010
          On 11/30/2010 01:44 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
          * Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@...>:

          Hello

          I'm running postfix with NIS auth and I would like to send an autoresponse
          for emails that are sent to users that have been deleted ( gone for
          another place )

          I do not remember if it is possible ?

          man 5 relocated

          is it possible to add a custom msg to the relocated map ?

          --
          CYBERDROID Inc.

        • Ralf Hildebrandt
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010
            * Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@...>:
            > On 11/30/2010 01:44 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
            > >* Frank Bonnet<f.bonnet@...>:
            > >>Hello
            > >>
            > >>I'm running postfix with NIS auth and I would like to send an autoresponse
            > >>for emails that are sent to users that have been deleted ( gone for
            > >>another place )
            > >>
            > >>I do not remember if it is possible ?
            > >man 5 relocated
            > >
            > is it possible to add a custom msg to the relocated map ?
            man 5 relocated
            :)