How can I get original subject in bounce template

  • Ramprasad
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Can I configure the bounce template to include the original subject
      inside the subject of the NDR.
      The bounce man page does not mention original subject anywhere.

      Thanks
      Ram
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        Ramprasad:
        > Can I configure the bounce template to include the original subject
        > inside the subject of the NDR.
        > The bounce man page does not mention original subject anywhere.

        If it is not in the documentation, then it is not supported.
        As you correctly observed, the subject and more is in the returned
        email message that sits at the bottom of the bounce message.