Re: Backscatter problem

  • Martin Kruse Jensen
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2010
      Den 28-10-2010 13:01, Ralf Hildebrandt skrev:
      > * Martin Kruse Jensen<mk@...>:
      >
      >> Nice cmd - I'm sure I'll have much joy of that. Here's the full output:
      > If you like that, please check out "pfqueue" :)
      >
      >> <20hs@...>: user unknown. Command output: Invalid user specified.
      > So, find out why mail for 20hs@... is being accepted...
      >
      > In which map is grefta.dk listed?

      Figured out the problem! The problem is that my backup-mx recieves mail
      for *@domains... Ie. it has no user map. After it recieves a mail, it
      tries to deliver it to the main server, which tells it that the user
      dosn't exist. The backup-mx then sends a DSN via my main server...

      So all in all i was debugging the wrong machine :D

      I'll find a way to send the user maps to the MX...