conditional bcc - is it possible

  • pf at alt-ctrl-del.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      After all tests have been passed and Postfix decides to accept an email, I'd like to selectively BCC some email for
      later (manual) inspection. But I don't want to "hold" that mail.

      BCC isn't available in Access, stable.

      Can always_bcc, recipient_bcc_maps or, sender_bcc_maps be called\applied\set from an access_map?

      Like:
      smtpd_data_restrictions = check_client_access regexp:/etc/postfix/suspect.regexp
      /static/ do_bcc_here